Saturday, November 22, 2014

"Money: God or Gift", by Jamie Munson

I know that I have not posted to this blog in a long time but when it comes to my spiritual walk with God, blogging is a tool that I have found to be very helpful. I love journaling and some things are worth sharing because the conversations I have surrounding those simple thoughts I've posted help to solidify the impact in my life while also having the chance to bless others. This week, I finished reading a new book called "Money: God or Gift", by Jamie Munson. This book immediately made me want to share what I learned with as many people as I could. This is why I have decided to pull my blog out of retirement. I know many readers still frequent the past posts but I'm hoping even more have the chance to get motivated to read this new book. Money was originally released to accompany a church study on stewardship but Munson decided there was so much more to share on the topic and release it again with new information added. I'm so glad he did. I have read numerous books on the topic of financial stewardship from a biblical perspective. This one brings even more to the table and the approach Munson takes in Money provides a much better understanding of who God is and how He wants us to use money. My plan is to share some quotes or excerpts on my Twitter or in future blog posts. Please stay tuned, or even better go buy the book. This is one of those books that you will read and be blessed. Then you will pick it up many more times to read back through for continued motivation for years to come. Hit me up on Twitter if you want to discuss it more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S