Sunday, January 29, 2006

Talk with God

-Original post on January 10th, 2006

"I haven't posted in a while, so I thought now would be a good time. I'm up late looking for things to do on the web, but I'm not finding anything. I just wanted to say how much prayer has made a difference in my life. I just purchased a beat up old minivan that doesn't have a working radio. I, of course, could put a radio in it, but I've decided to hold off for a while. It's not that I'm cool with going crazy in traffic, but because I get to spend that time with God. I alsway say Hit to God when I'm in my commute and I make it a point to continue in conversation out loud with Him as long as my travel takes me. I don't always know what to say, but God hears my heart and honors my effort. He's teaching me humility and reminding me of His presence in my life. I'm always asking in my prayer for more time with Him and He has granted me that time in my travels that I would have otherwise wasted on mindless noise. I give thanks when I can't think of anything else to say to God and I think He likes it. 'Thank you God for prayer.'"

technorati tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S