Sunday, January 29, 2006

Favorite Teachers

I wanted to list the men that I’ve learned from over the years that have meant a lot to my spiritual growth. Here they are in no relevant order:


Ravi Zacharias, Kent Hovind, Chuck Missler, John Piper, Joshua Harris, Max Lucado, Pastor David McGee (reachthetriad.com), Pastor Brian Michaels (Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa?), Pastor Spencer Steenmeyer (Anchorage Bible Fellowship), Phillip Knapp (close brother), Karl Hill (my Dad, of course). I’m sure there have been many more, but these are the men that I encounter daily that mean so much to me. Please pray for them individually when you get a chance. These men need support in their ministry and the best way to support them is through prayer. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S