Sunday, January 29, 2006

Podcasts

I subscribe to a few podcasts daily to keep me entertained during work. These are cool because I get to hear God’s word spoken to me all day long. I also subscribe to some major geeky podcasts that I’ll leave unmentioned for now, but if you want to know about those, just leave a comment. Most of these can be found in the iTunes Music Store by searching for keywords. Here is a list of highly recommended podcasts:


-66/40 Radio Broadcast by Koinonia House (Chuck Missler)


-Bible Podcast (Tony Walker)


-Covenant Life Church (Joshua Harris and others)


-Desiring God Radio (John Piper)


-Just Thinking (Ravi Zacharias)


-Let My People Think (Ravi Zacharias)


-Take it to the World Podcast (Pastor Brian Michaels) - 2 versions of this one


-The Dave Ramsey Show


-UpWords with Max Lucado


-Walk Strong Podcast (Pastor John Michaels)

technorati tags begin -->

technorati tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S