Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Importance of Prayer

Sorry for the length of the blog post below "Running Late". I don't like the long posts, I don't think people read them.

Well, I just wanted to take time to encourage my readers to find a regular time to pray. And don't let that time be interrupted. The story in "Running Late" gives a good example of worry when prayer was neglected. If you go back in the archives of this blog, you'll see how prayer has dramatically changed my walk with the Lord. You don't have to go back, just take my word for it. I've been walking with God for 15 years now. Thru prayer, He has graced me with the ability to see His will and hear His conviction in my life, but I didn't learn about this gift until recently.

Be encouraged in my past tragedy of a weak prayer life and my new relationship with my God as a result of a healthy prayer life. Be encouraged to pray, regularly and with energy and passion.

Ask yourself, Ask God if your time in prayer is enough or if He deserves more time or passion. Don't worry, I'm being convicted now, too.

I hadn't realized how crippled I was, until I went out on faith and prayed.

Caution%20sign

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S