Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Money Map

I was asked in our introduction class for the Money Map Coaching (a program presented by Crown Ministries) why I was taking the class. My answer was adequate, but I really should have said I was taking it to have something to blog about. :)

129265742_ed275a981c_m.jpg

So far, God is doing some really good work in our lives. Last night's homework hit hard on the roles of the husband and wife in the family. For some reason, I thought it was strange to be in a finance course and right off the bat, it talks about our family health. It must truly be a God thing, because I'm not huge on punching numbers, but I am devoted to my family and always interested in improving our relationship with God.

Duski and I see God implementing some big changes in our financial perspectives. We haven't even made mention of finances in class and already we have be convicted about possibly selling our brand new home! Wow, when God wants change, He doesn't mess around. We are so excited about what He has in store for our family, I can hardly wait to see what happens.

God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S