Thursday, August 10, 2006

Serving


Wow! Tonight, God spoke an incredible message through Pastor David about serving. I didn't get to hear all of it because I was out tending to my daughter who had been stung by a bee. Anyway, what I did hear was powerful and if I was not already serving, I would definitely be serving after knowing my pastor's heart.

What is really cool, is that some of the time I was out in the hall talking with a brother and just fellowshiping, and we talked about someone that he had met recently who was a Jehovah's Witness. This person was in the service today and needed to know Christ. Without hesitation, this brother went straight to the person and witnessed to them and served whole heartedly, giving everything he could claim as his own to God and selflessly served someone in need.

Praise the Lord for true servants. I want to be that kind of servant. One who is bold and unashamed. Thank you brother for the incredible example. I won't give out his name because I don't want to steal his reward, but I will say that he works in the church as a full-time servant, which is exactly where God wants him to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S