Monday, November 06, 2006

Time to recharge

So, what do you say when you've been gone from your personal blog for as long as I have? I guess the first thing is that I'm sorry. I had a faithful bunch of readers that I'm sure I let down by not posting regularly.

Let me say, that as I type, I start to remember how important it is for everyone to take time out to recharge. For me, the blog was a good way to release some things and give them to God. I miss those times with God. There have been plenty of things that I've given to God in exchange for the time I used to have in my blog, but they don't really make for good replacements. I'm going to have to continue to remind myself, that it's important to take a deep breath every once in a while and give a minute or two to God in a quiet way, like the time I spend here.

Thank you Lord for shedding light on my sins and shortfalls. Thank you that you are perfecting me through trials. I praise you for providing for my needs and giving me a family that loves me. Thank you most for the resurrection of Jesus which is also my resurrection. Without Jesus, I would still be a lawbreaker and lost. Praise be to God.


Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S