Sunday, January 29, 2006

Other Blogs

I went searching today through the Google blog search and found some really great blogs. I looked for things with keywords like: bible, love, jesus, church, life, hope, etc… What I found were some great people who love the Lord and have the same interests as me. I posted comments on a few blogs and read as much as I could take in. I’m amazed at how many people want to put their thoughts in a log online. I’m just glad to know that I’m not alone. These weblogs keep our minds organized and can generate accountability for our actions. I hope my blog starts getting some traffic, because I’d like to share my love for God with as many people as I can. Thanks to everyone that has a blog like mine that love the Lord and aren’t affraid to share it. technorati tags begin -->

technorati tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S