Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Well, it's Valentine's Day, so I just had to make a post like everyone else related to the day. My wife and I don't do much on this day because we pretty much treat each other special every day. Even though we've been married for over 6 years, we still feel like newlyweds.

DSC01123.jpg

I'll spare the love story between my wife and I and move on to the greatest love story. Jesus is fully God and fully man and He chose to die for me. He loved me that much. I do not deserve His love, yet He always gives it. I cannot earn His love, but He still gives it to me. Nothing can seperate me from His love. Can I ever love my wife that much? Never. I feel like my love for her is strong, but it pales in comparison to Jesus' love for us.

Thank you Jesus for loving me.

Mysterious%20Hearts

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!
Well said. Your heart and thoughts are in the right place it seems. (You're keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing!) Keep up the Blog postings. You are talented as an author of these and I am sure others are being blessed as a result. Lord, bless this family. MET

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S