Sunday, January 29, 2006

God's Creation

Being the geek that I am, the other evening I was cruising around the world with my little program called Google Earth. If you haven’t seen it before, definately check it out. It’s basically pictures of the entire planet taken from space and then stitched together to make a huge 3D map. Well, I couldn’t help be realize how huge our planet is and how tiny I am.


Earth%20Mars%20and%20Moon%20to%20scale


God made such an amazing creation, and it is more complex than anything that man could contrive. And then there in the middle of it all, He creates me. Little ole me, on this huge planet, in the gianormous universe. I’m reminded of a song that says, “who am I that you are mindful of me.” God not only knows of me, he knew my every thought before creation ever existed. He knows the number of hairs on my head and he knows my dreams.


He sent His son Jesus for little ole me and little ole you. The Bible says that Jesus was the one who spoke everything into existance, and He chose to die for me! It’s amazing, and I am in awe.


Lord, you are awesome and your creation is awesome. I could never deserve to even speak your name, but Jesus paid for my sin so that I could have a relationship with You. Thank you from the deepest part of my being.


technorati tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S