Sunday, January 29, 2006

Calvary Chapel of the Triad

I’m not sure I mentioned it before, but my family and I attend a local church nearby in Kernersville, NC called Calvary Chapel of the Triad. We love the focus on teaching the entire scriptures of God through verse by verse study. Pastor David McGee is great at studying and teaching and is a man of prayer. I hope some day that I would be considered by my peers as a man of prayer. You can learn about our home church at reachthetriad.com . This website also has archived teachings from pastor in both the old and new testaments. I highly recommend the teachings there. I’m currently going through the Deuteronomy study that is online there.


We’ve started to get involved in serving at the church. Duski is in children’s ministry and I am on the media team. We both are co-teaching the Crown Ministries small group study, which is a great financial study, on Sunday nights. Please leave comments if you have questions about what we believe. Blessings!

technorati tags begin -->

technorati tags: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that brother! God truly is right in our midst at Calvary Chapel in Kernersville. I've been a recent addition to the church family and couldn't be happier. We are the sheep that get fed the fillet mignon of God's word.

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have been going to Calvary Chapel in Kernersville for about a month now and we absolutely love it! Pastor David is awesome. We love the way he teaches God's word verse by verse. We also love his sense of humor :)

We like the fact that it's casual dress ~ you don't have to "be someone you're not" or feel uncomfortable. You can concentrate on the reason why you're there ~ to worship our Awesome God!!!

This is by far the best church we have attended and we are making this our home church as long as God will have us here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S