Sunday, January 29, 2006

What I believe!

I believe that I’m a sinner saved by grace. I believe that God created a perfect world and man sinned resulting in death. Heaven is real and perfect, but I cannot enter due to my sin. God gave us one way to get to Heaven and that is through the blood sacrifice of the only perfect and sinless man, Jesus. Jesus is 100% God and 100% man and while on earth lived a sinless life. Jesus submitted himself to persecution and ultimately death on the cross to satisfy the need for a redemption of our sins. His death purchased life for everyone who believes on Him and accepts Him as Lord in their lives. Jesus raised Himself from death 3 days later and is living eternally. Jesus will return to establish His perfect kingdom and will reign at the right hand of God forever. If we confess Jesus with our lips and believe on Him we shall live forever in the presence of God. Without the forgiveness of sin, we are doomed to an eternity of seperation from God in the lake of fire, aka Hell. Do you know Jesus? Has your life been changed by Jesus? Do you need prayer? Please contact me and let me know your praise or needs. technorati tags begin -->

technorati tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S