Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sickness

Have you ever noticed, that when you get things Paula%20has%20a%20cold going great with God and your walk is upright and strong, that Satan attacks harder than ever. Well, I leaned on God and relocated my family across the country in search of a new life. Let me tell you, God gave us new life and we have been having the greatest time walking with Him. As a result, Satan has attacked our health. Everyone in my family has been sick pretty much for the last 6 months. My girls lately have been running 104+ fevers and we just get worn out with the colds.

I would consider this attack on our health to be an attempt by Satan to knock us away from our walk with God. Recently, we've missed church meetings and bible studies and thrown away chunks of money paying for doctors and medicines. We know that God will continue to use us, but the struggle is difficult.

Cold%20and%20flu%20%22remedies%22

Please pray for my family's health so that we can continue to serve God with all of our strength.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger Sprittibee said...

Prayer said, brother. Stock up on local honey, take your LIQUID vitamins (Sam's Club has a great brand in a tall brown bottle for cheap), remember your health in every prayer over meals, pray scripture back to the Lord, use the time to snuggle and play cards with the kids... you'll be back to normal in no-time.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Obed said...

I sure hope so. Is it possible that sleepiness is a symptom of some sort of cold? Because when my girls get the fevers, I get the sleepiness. I can't hardly keep my eyes open at work or even when I'm driving. I'll just be happy when it's all over and I'm sitting in the arms of my Lord.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S