Monday, February 06, 2006

Follower of Jesus

You might notice the new header for this blog. It's made up of some cool letters from flickr.com . I want it to be clear who it is that I serve. We're taking a course at church called Treasure Principles from Crown Ministries. The major focus of the class is our eternity in Heaven with Jesus. I've learned that even though we are not dead in our flesh yet, we are however, currently alive in eternity. This fact weighs heavy on how I conduct myself daily. Give of yourself to God, now, and your reward will build up in eternity.


Follow Jesus. Do this by knowing who He is. Know who He is by reading His message in the Bible. Understand the message by talking to God. Build a relationship with God, by following His direction in your life. Follow Jesus by allowing Him to be your best friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S