Friday, March 03, 2006

State of the blog...

Proverbs 3: 5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

I'm sure everyone has heard this one before but it always gets me a different way each time I read it.

Where%20it%20all%20happens.

I wanted to make a short post here to mention that I don't want these blog postings to get too long, and I have had a few long ones lately. Please continue to read, even if the postings get longer. There are some real gems in here if you stick around to receive them. Thanks to everyone for visiting. "Jesus is Lord" is up to about 50 daily readers and that tells me that God is doing something amazing here. Keep reading and please invite some friends to read that you would like to bless but might have had trouble reaching in other ways. Lead them to the gospel and let the Holy Spirit take over from there. Also, please leave comments and feedback and add a pin to my Frappr map on the sidebar - I'd like to know what the readers would like to see and where everyone is coming from.

-follower of Christ (Jamison)

technorati tags: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Obed said...

Welcome and thank you for reading. God bless you. I've enjoyed your blog as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

JESUgraf S